Wears Black, Loves Dogs, Avoids People Candle
5 in stock
Warm, heady inhales of amber, cedarwood, vanilla bean and patchouli. Like a lofty high for your senses.
Our Inca. Smells like soaring feels.
• Non-toxic soy based wax, hand poured in Australia
• Up to 60 hours burning time
• 2 x natural lead-free cotton wicks
• Diameter – 9cm Height- 10.5cm
• Net weight – 300g/10.5oz
INCA FRAGRANCE NOTES
TOP: Lime, Rhubarb
MIDDLE: Patchouli, Cyclamen, Jasmine
BASE: Amber, White Musk, Vanilla Bean, Sandalwood
How much is Postage and Packaging/Shipping?
All purchases are posted both trackable and signed for, however additional postage rates are available to suit every customer;
Standard Recorded 1st Class delivery £3.50
Standard Recorded 2nd Class delivery £3.00
Recorded 1st Class delivery (larger items) £6.50
Recorded 2nd Class delivery (larger items) £5.50
Recorded Next Day delivery by 1pm £7.00
* Please note additional postage may be added to heavier items such as products from our home and beauty dept.
You can also receive FREE UK SHIPPING with orders over £30 but this excludes large heavy items for which you will be contacted for additional shipping fee’s if applicable. All orders with free shipping will be sent 2nd class, so if you would like your order sooner adding 1st class postage will need to be added at your own cost.
Please note There are no additional cost per item per order and postage is non-refundable when an item is returned to us.
Do you exchange or refund?
At A Weathered Penny we strive for you to be really happy and satisfied with your purchases, however, if you are unsatisfied with your purchases, for whatever reason, A Weathered Penny will accept returns for an exchange of goods or offer a refund on the terms that:
* The item is unworn.
* Item MUST be returned in its original packaging.
* Email email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your goods to authorise a refund or an exchange. Please where possible add a picture so we can access the problem if faulty.
Please note that custom products such as earrings (for hygiene reasons) are non-refundable.